This spread can be used as a sandwich spread or veggie dressing.
Process in food processor until as smooth as possible
- 1 cup chopped inner celery stalks with leaves if possible
- 1 cup broken or chopped toasted cashews
- 1 1/4 inch ring red onion, chopped
- 2 to 4 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Taste and adjust seasoning to taste. There’s no need to add mayo to this spread, it’s very creamy as is.
Use as a sandwich spread. Suggestions for sandwich filling:
- roasted bell pepper
- mix of the veggies above
- chicken, lamb, or turkey with Protein Bread or other bread substitute
Or thin with extra-virgin olive oil or buttermilk and a little fresh lemon or lime juice (use rice vinegar if you don’t have fresh citrus available) to dress a green salad or cooked veggies.