If you’ve been a yo-yo dieter or are very overweight your metabolism may be extremely resistant to losing weight. It’s like your metabolism says, “Oh yeah. I’ve been through this before. You’re going to lose some weight, but then you’re just going to gain it back again. Well I’m not playing anymore. You’re just not going to lose the weight this time.” To kick your weight loss off to a rousing good start or propel yourself off of a plateau, spend three to five days on the Fat Blast Plan.
Caution: The Fat Blast is dangerous for any person who is not metabolically resistant. For those who are able to lose weight fairly easily, this is not a safe diet plan. But the Fat Blast carries little risk for those who have tried other regimens and have barely lost any weight.
The Basic Idea
You can eat 1000 calories a day (same for men as for women) but it has to be the most fat-laden foods you can think of! Sound fun? To make it easier, we’ve divided the 1000 calories into blocks of 300 for each meal and one snack of 100. Here’s some suggestions, each bullet represents one block, i.e. choose one bulleted item(s) from each time block.
- 9 slices of bacon
- 3 eggs with 3 T. sour cream or 1 oz. cream cheese or 1 oz. cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs (237, 79) with 1 oz.(62) ham
- 3 oz. oil packed tuna mixed with 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 oz. cream cheese spread on 3 oz. deli-sliced ham, spread with a little mustard (optional)
- 5 oz. ham
- 1 oz. ham (62) mixed with 2 T. (200) mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound corned beef (144), spread with mustard and 1 1/2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 oz. Brie, topped with 1 T. caviar (optional)
- 1 oz. Camembert, topped with 1 T. caviar (optional)
- 1 oz. cream cheese spread on 1/2 oz. deli-sliced ham, spread with a little mustard (optional)
- 1 tablespoon caviar (40)
- filtered water
- water processed decaf coffee (drink this only if you have to)
- no Fruit or vegetable juices
- herb teas (You may add Sweet N Low or other non-aspartame sugar substitute – when you go back to any other UnDiet plan nix the Sweet N Low and use honey, or date or maple sugar. Try one of Celestial Seasonings “Zinger” teas, or Good Earth’s decaf cinnamon tea. They are so flavorful that you may find you don’t need to add sweetener.)
For more detailed information on the mechanics of the Fat Blast, such as the science and research behind it check out this article at The Low Carb Connoisseur READ MORE
LowCarber – readers share their Fat Fast recipes in the forum.