Next time you’re hankering for a quick fix of chocolately deliciousness, this microwave fudge will have you in rapturous ecstasy.
Melt in microwave or over double-boiler:
- 12-oz bag grain-sweetened chocolate chips
- 8 oz grain-sweetened peanut butter chips (or additional chocolate chips)
- 1 can SF sweetened condensed milk or ?cups from recipe
- 2 cups or 4 handfuls toasted nuts
- 1 cup or 2 handfuls raisins or other dried fruit (optional)
Press into lined pan and place in fridge until semi-hardened. Cut into squares and allow to fully harden.